Editorial for photographers
2 August 2021
The Duchess of a prestigious Palace overlooking the Gran Canal will open the door of her private Palazzo for a one of a kind experience.
It will be like entering a bygone era and relieving the splendor of the nobles’ life.
Among antiquity and real venetian Stucchi, we will shoot an editorial wedding inspired on the “Noble Floor” of the Palazzo with a terrace providing the best view of Venice.
You will have the chance to photograph a custom tablescape in the middle of a livingroom dating back 1582 !!
5 hours editorial opportunity not only includes photography in the Palazzo, but also by water taxi ride to another private, hidden location to shoot an intimate ceremony setup with a breathtaking view of the Venice canals.
Of course there will also be the iconic gondola ride, which you will be able to capture 360 degrees of Venice charm.
It's not just a styled shoot...
It will be an Experience …
Discover the hidden Venice not accessible to tourists and enter places which are not only luxurious but absolutely exclusive.
DETAILS OF THE EDITORIAL
- Micro wedding style editorial with curated details designed for wedding publication
- Floral design by SILOH FLORAL ARTISTRY (@silohfloral)
- Professional Bride & Groom models in couture attire
- Custom tablescape with unique Murano glass pieces
- Custom calligraphy suite by @papier.handmade
- Tour by boat to better capture all the majestic palaces on the Grand Canal
- Bride & Groom in a flower curated gondola
“ This is a unique experience you will never forget.
Happy to share
with you !!!
I am beyond excited to host this special editorial in the city I consider HOME.
I have lived in this most enchanting place for 12 years and this is also where I started my carrier as wedding planner.
Venice is a delicate gem… you need to know it in order to get off the touristy routes and enjoy this Lady to the fullest.
There are so many hidden corners you will never imagine exist .. like huge gardens behind old doors or small “cicchetterie” where one can find the best spritz !.
Come along with me as I show you the history , culture and undiscovered secrets that Venice has to offer.
- 3 distinct shooting locations in Venice
- 5 hours shooting curated and styled vignettes & professional models
- Transportation during shoot via water taxi or gondola
Final dinner at a Venetian Osteria with amazing wine & pasta
In order to maintain an intimate ambiance we limited the seats to 6 photographers and 1 videographer.
The editorial is contingent on the sale of 4 seats, otherwise the money paid will be returned